‘– NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS —
0.5 oz. (14.0g) syringe
20mg moxidectin and 125mg praziquantel per mL
- Broad spectrum, effective and safe
- One dose also suppresses strongyle egg production through 84 days
- For oral use in horses and ponies six months of age and older
- Approved for use in breeding mares and stallions
- Syringe calibrated in 50 lb. increments
- Treats up to 1,500 lb. body weight
Administration and Dosage:
Quest Plus® is specially formulated as a palatable gel that is easily administered to horses and ponies. It is packaged in ready-to-use SURE-DIAL® syringes. Each syringe is calibrated in 50 lb. increments, up to 1500 lb. This enables the administration of the recommended dose level by choosing a setting consistent with the animal’s weight.
There are no reviews yet.